SWAN-T is a WCM (Wheel Condition Monitoring) system, that thanks to a particular construction architecture and to an innovative elaboration of the data, is capable of extracting information content from the measurement of the accelerations generated on the track at the passage of each wheel, providing automatically both a quantitative evaluation of the rail stress, and a synthetic Quality Wheel Index (QWI).
- Automatic data acquisition, validation and processing
- Automatic QWI calculation and per single wheel alarm generation
- On-site storage of the acquired data, and automatic sending to a dedicated server
- Web based platform for acquired data visualization
- Easy management and maintenance
- High resistance in potentially hostile environments